Sunday, September 16, 2007

Now He Tells Us

Greenspan speaks:

Of the conflict in the Middle East, Greenspan said: “I am saddened that it is politically inconvenient to acknowledge what everyone knows: the Iraq war is largely about oil.”
I am saddened too Mr. Greenspan. Of course, I am also saddened that you didn't speak up sooner. I just wish all the enablers in the Democratic party would start saying it too.

Also, I find it interesting that this article is entitled, "Greenspan Bashes Bush Policies in Memoir". Is MSN trying to marginalize Greenspan? By using this language, they are channeling republican talking points. The right wing's big thing is that people on the left are just 'Bush bashing' because they hate Bush and not because they have valid problems with his policies. Way to frame the article MSNBC. Don't be too obvious about it.